Programs and Services
Breast Cancer Solutions provides temporary financial assistance to eligible patients who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of their treatment.
To request an application by mail, please call 866-960-9222.
Para recibir una solicitud por correo, llame 866-960-9222.
Download the Application in English
Download the Aplicacion en Espanol/Application in Spanish
Download the ĐƠN XIN HỖ TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH/Application in Vietnamese
Eligibility criteria include: diagnosis of primary breast cancer, treatment plan (verified by medical team), demonstrated financial need, and resident of Orange, San Bernardino or Riverside County (CA). Breast Cancer Solutions is no longer accepting applications for financial assistance in San Diego.
Breast Cancer Solutions does not provide financial assistance if you:
- Are considered to have no evidence of disease (NED); and/or
- Are taking a long-term hormonal treatment only (e.g., Tamoxifen) for stage I, II, or III cancer; and/or
- Are receiving hospice/palliative care only; and/or
- Are in the process of undergoing reconstruction but not receiving any other treatment; and/or
- Stop treatment for any reason against your doctor’s advice; and/or
- Have over $1,000 in liquid assets (does NOT include 401Ks, IRAs, vehicles or personal items)
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer, please call toll-free 866-960-9222 for the following services:
- Compassionate phone support by Breast Cancer Solutions staff and volunteers
- Navigation and referrals to local, regional and national resources that help breast cancer patients
- Screening for Breast Cancer Solutions’ financial assistance program (see eligibility criteria above)
Call us at 866.960.9222 or click HERE to use our convenient contact form.