Programs and Services
Breast Cancer Solutions provides temporary financial assistance to eligible patients who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of their treatment.
To request an application by mail, please call 866-960-9222.
Para recibir una solicitud por correo, llame 866-960-9222.
Download the Application in English
Download the Aplicacion en Espanol/Application in Spanish
Download the ĐƠN XIN HỖ TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH/Application in Vietnamese
Eligibility criteria include: diagnosis of primary breast cancer, treatment plan (verified by medical team), demonstrated financial need, and resident of Orange, San Bernardino or Riverside County (CA). Please note: Breast Cancer Solutions no longer provides financial assistance in San Diego County.
Breast Cancer Solutions does not provide financial assistance if you:
- Are considered to have no evidence of disease (NED); and/or
- Are taking a long-term hormonal treatment only (e.g., Tamoxifen) for stage I, II, or III cancer; and/or
- Are receiving hospice/palliative care only; and/or
- Are in the process of undergoing reconstruction but not receiving any other treatment; and/or
- Stop treatment for any reason against your doctor’s advice; and/or
- Have over $1,000 in liquid assets (does NOT include 401Ks, IRAs, vehicles or personal items)
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer, please call toll-free 866-960-9222 for the following services:
- Compassionate phone support by Breast Cancer Solutions staff and volunteers
- Navigation and referrals to local, regional and national resources that help breast cancer patients
- Screening for Breast Cancer Solutions’ financial assistance program (see eligibility criteria above)
Call us at 866.960.9222 or click HERE to use our convenient contact form.